We celebrated Mother's Day one week late in our house last year due to being at the Cape. I might have laid into Jim for not at least making me breakfast after my long run. Luckily he recovered nicely by letting me sleep in and producing this beautiful breakfast in bed when I woke up. Cuppacino, mimosa, almond croissant, strawberries, scrambled eggs, bacon and blueberry pancakes. Can you say heaven?!
Friday, February 11, 2011
Flashback: Mother's Day 2010
Things have been uneventful around here. Just lots of sick days, snow days, and just too cold days. I think now is a great time to cover something missed during my blogging hiatus.
We celebrated Mother's Day one week late in our house last year due to being at the Cape. I might have laid into Jim for not at least making me breakfast after my long run. Luckily he recovered nicely by letting me sleep in and producing this beautiful breakfast in bed when I woke up. Cuppacino, mimosa, almond croissant, strawberries, scrambled eggs, bacon and blueberry pancakes. Can you say heaven?!
We celebrated Mother's Day one week late in our house last year due to being at the Cape. I might have laid into Jim for not at least making me breakfast after my long run. Luckily he recovered nicely by letting me sleep in and producing this beautiful breakfast in bed when I woke up. Cuppacino, mimosa, almond croissant, strawberries, scrambled eggs, bacon and blueberry pancakes. Can you say heaven?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment